Frequently Asked Questions.
How dangerous is it?
Like any active sport, injuries are a possibility. As long as the safety gear is worn and the rules are followed, paintball has been proven to be safer than golf. Our most common injuries are ankle twists/sprains from roots, rocks, and the rough terrain, which is why we recommend high top shoes or boots.
Can I bring my own paint?
NO. Guardians is a FIELD-PAINT-ONLY Arena. That means that we do not allow outside paintballs in our arena. We provide a quality bio-degradable paintball that breaks on impact (rather than a painful bounce), that is ideal for use with all types of paintball markers. This policy is in place to ensure we comply with insurance, safety, and environmental standards. Don't worry, we sell our paintballs at the same price or lower than what you can get it for on Amazon. Because we are a high volume distributor we go through our paint very fast which guarantees you get a fresh ball at a good price!
Can I leave my children at Guardians?
Guardians is not a daycare facility. Please do not leave children under 13 years of age without supervision! That is against state law and considered child abandonment. Please don't put us in that position! Instead enjoy adult beverages, music, and the sites and sounds of Rockingham Speedway.
Do you guys offer any discounts?
Yes! We offer a 15% local hero discount for military (active duty AND Veteran), police, EMS, Firefighters, and Teachers with valid ID. Our group discounts are substantial for groups of 20 or more with a deposit and at least 2 weeks reservation, the pricing for our Standard Package goes from 32.95 to 22.95 and our Ranger Package goes from 47.95 to 32.95. That's a massive savings of up to $300!!! Please note that discounts can not be stacked and the Birthday Party Packages are already fairly discounted.
Do you have memberships?
Guardians offer three very competitive membership options that will save you cash money! Check them out on our pricing page.
Are credit cards cool?
Cash is king BUT we also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Does the paint washout?
Our paint is washable and bio-degradable. You may want to bring something to put your top layer of clothes in for the car ride home. Guardians is not responsible for your vehicle's interior. We have outdoor wash areas to hose off dirty shoes etc.
What should I wear?
Guardians is not a fashionista by any means but what we suggest is... long pants and long sleeve shirt. If you’re John Wick then wear whatever you want. Welts are cool to show off to your homies anyway. Want to avoid a knuckle shot? Wear gloves. Trying to save as many brain cells as you can? Wear a backward hat under your mask. Other than that we suggest high tops shoes and or boots. If you roll an ankle and fall... you’ll get shot easier.
What are the rules at Guardians? (PAINTBALL)
◦ ALWAYS WEAR YOUR MASK WHILE ON THE FIELD (Yep, more mask rules)
◦ CRONO LIMIT 300 FEET PER SECOND FOR ROUND BALL, 280 FPS FOR FIRST STRIKE ROUNDS 335 FPS for .43 Rounds
◦ ALWAYS PUT YOUR BARREL BAG ON AND REMOVE MAGAZINE FROM GUN (AIRSOFT ONLY) BEFORE YOU EXIT THE FIELD. KEEP BARREL BAG ON YOUR MARKER AT ALL TIMES UNTIL AFTER ENTERING THE FIELD
◦ NO BLIND FIRING (DON'T SHOOT WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE)
◦ NO OVERSHOOTING
◦ OUR PAINT ONLY! DO NOT BRING PAINT FROM OTHER STORES OR FIELDS. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY
◦ NO SHOOTING OUTSIDE OF DESIGNATED AREAS OR OVER THE NETS
◦ EVERY PLAYER IS A SAFETY OFFICER! IF YOU SEE SOMETHING UNSAFE SAY SOMETHING!
◦ DO NOT THROW PAINTBALLS OR SHOOT AT THE BUILDINGS, WALLS, EQUIPMENT, TABLES, ETC.
◦ OBEY THE REFEREES
◦ WATCH YOUR SWEARING
◦ NO DRUGS, NO WEAPONS. I
◦ EVERYONE IS A SAFETY OFFICER, IF YOU SEE EYEPRO OFF A PLAYER OR A SERIOUS INJURY, CALL OUT "BLIND MAN!" OR "CEASE FIRE" WHICH ARE TO BE REPEATED BY ALL PLAYERS, GUNS MUST BE PUT ON SAFE AND MAGS REMOVED UNTIL ADMIN CALLS "GAME ON"
◦ HAVE FUN!
Will I or my group be playing with others?
Unless you book a party AND pay $50 in advance for the "Private Party" upgrade option you will likely be playing with others. But that's cool because if you play by yourself you’ll look weird and never get to shoot anyone. We always attempt to have groups that are of similar skill levels playing together. The more people playing the cooler the story will be at work on Monday.
If you have any other questions or concerns before visiting feel free to call or email us!